- Born in Iraq 1984.
- Diploma Institute of Fine Arts Iraq/ Baghdad 2004.
- Living and painting in Sweden since 2007.
- 1999 first solo exhibition, (Bagdad University)/ Iraq.
- 2005 solo exhibitionr, epresent by Ministry of Culture Iraq (Alwasity Gallery) Iraq.
- 2006 solo exhibition, epresent by Ministry of culture Iraq, (Al Khanji Gallery), Aleppo, Syria .
- 2012 solo exhibition, epresent by Municipality of Norrköping city, (Dag Andersson Gallery), Norrköping, Sweden.
- 2013 solo exhibition ( JAMM ART Gallery ) Kuwait.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- 2006 "Arabian Eyes" By artists from the Arab Gulf, (Al Khanji Gallery), Aleppo, Syria .
-“Cultural Week”, Iraqi/Jordanian Cooperation - Ministry of Culture / Iraq.
-National Museum of Iraq/ Baghdad.
- 2007-2008 " World discussion" International Biennial of Contemporary Art, Sant-Petersburg/ Russia.
-"Culture Week", Iraqi/French Cooperation, (Athar Gallery), sponsored by UNICCO.
- 2008 "Stockholm Autumn salon " by the Union of Artists of Immigrants in Europe / Finland.
-A Joint Exhibition with tow German artists, sponsored by Syrlin,International Art Gallery (Im Zentrum), Stuttgart, Germany.
-A joint exhibition with one German artist (Gallery Marktgraf) sponsored by Syrilin International of Contemporary Art, Aimidinken, Germany.
- 2009 "Good Morning Paris" art fair of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
-"Autumn Salon", Paris, France.
- 2010 "Autumn Salon", Rudd Claire Gallery - London, with Union of Artists of Immigrants in Europe / Finland .
-"Anti-war exhibition " Oldenburg /Germany.
-"Summer Exhibition" (Kunstfuruom) Norrkoping/ Sweden.
-"For Sweden Now" group exhibition, Katrineholm, Cultural House, Sweden.
- 2011 (Digital participation) “ Art Paris ” at Le Grand Palais, France.
-Norrköping Art Museum ''Culture Night''/ Sweden.
- 2012 '' Art 4 Pease'' (Gallery CUT UP ) Germany.
- 1999 First Prize “Bait-AL-Arab of Arab-League” Egypt.
-First Prize “South–Sinai Association” Egypt.
- 2006 First Prize "Woman for Woman", Ministry of culture Iraq.